The Soldier Field Stadium is a football stadium and is also used for soccer games. This stadium is treated as a multipurpose stadium and is located in Chicago, Illinois, United States. This beautiful stadium is one of the old stadiums of the United States. With its great history, this stadium has beautiful architectural designs. Soldier Field is the home of the Chicago Bears of the National Football League and also served as the home to Chicago Fire FC of Major League Soccer. The stadium was previously known as the Municipal Grant Park Stadium. In 1925 dedication to U.S. soldiers who had martyrs in combat during World War I, this stadium was renamed and known as the Soldier Field. In this article, we are providing the information Soldier Field stadium seating chart, ticket price, Ticket booking, and parking map.
Soldier Field is opened on 9th October 1924, as this stadium is too old it was renovated in 2003 & 2015. The original starting cost of the stadium was $13 million and after renovation in 2015, it was $931 million. This beautiful stadium was designed by Holabird & Roche at the time of starting and renovation was done by Wood + Zapata, Inc.Lohan Caprile Goettsch Architects. Many games, concerts, events, and many tournaments such as the 1994 FIFA World Cup, multiple CONCACAF Gold Cup, 1999 FIFA Women’s World Cup, various NFC Championship Games, 2002 NFL season etc hosted by the stadium. In Soldier Field many big-level concerts and events were also hosted by the stadium like the 8th Annual Chicagoland Music Festival in 1937 $ 1964, WCFL’s Big Ten Summer Music Festival, Super Bowl of Rock, The Rolling Stones US Tour 1978, Farewell Yellow Brick Road, etc.
Soldier Field Seating Plan 2023
The seating capacity of Soldier Field was 66944 now it is 61500 and the highest attendance recorded in the stadium was 260000. Soldier Field seating chart is useful for those who want to know the seating view from their seats. The seating plan helps the visitor to understand the seating locations. Soldier Field stadium seating plans are parted in 04 stands and in all stands, seats are categorized in the levels of 100,200,300 & 400.
- North Stand: North Stand is the opposite stand of the lake.
- 100 level of North Stand is the closest to the pitch with a seating capacity is around 11100. This level covers 26 rows and three sections from 101 to 103.
- 200 level of North Stand is located above the 100 level which provides an elevated view with seating capacity is around 4600. This level covers 23 rows and two sections from 202 to 203.
- 300 level is the largest section in North Stand with a seating capacity is around 6300. This level has 19 rows and three sections from 301 to 303.
- 400 level is the highest view of all stand. This level has 11 rows and three sections from 401 to 403 with a seating capacity is around 2600.
- South Stand: South Stand is the nearest stand to the lake.
- The South Stand’s 100 level, which has a seating capacity of approximately 11100, is the level closest to the pitch. From 136 to 138, this level includes three sections and 26 rows.
- The South Stand’s 200 level, which is situated above the 100 level and has a seating capacity of about 4600, offers an elevated view. The 23 rows and two sections from 236 to 237 are covered by this level.
- The main area in the South Stand is the 300 level, which can hold about 6300 people. This level contains three sections from 336 to 338 and 19 rows.
- The view from the topmost platform is at 400 levels. With 11 rows and three sections from 436 to 438, this level can accommodate about 2600 people.
Soldier Field Seating Chart Chicago Illinois
- East Stand: This stand is located just behind the south endzone of the stadium.
- 100 level of East Stand is the closest to the pitch with a seating capacity is around 5800. This level covers 26 rows and two sections from 109 to 110.
- 200 level of East Stand is located above the 100 level which provides an elevated view with seating capacity is around 4600. This level covers 23 rows and two sections from 209 to 210.
- 300 level in East Stand has a seating capacity is around 3800. This level has 19 rows and two sections from 309 to 310.
- 400 level is the highest view of all stand. This level has 11 rows and two sections from 409 to 410 with the seating capacity is around 1800.
- West Stand: This stand is located just behind the north endzone of the stadium.
- The West Stand’s 100 level, which has a seating capacity of about 5800, is the level that is closest to the pitch. This level includes two sections from 121 to 122 and 26 rows.
- The West Stand’s 200 level, which is located above the 100 level and has a seating capacity of about 4600, offers an elevated view. The 23 rows and two sections from 221 to 222 are covered by this level.
- The West Stand’s 300 level can accommodate about 3800 people. There are two sections from 321 to 322, and this level comprises 19 rows.
- The view from the topmost platform is at 400 levels. With 11 rows and two sections from 421 to 422, this level can accommodate about 1800 people.
Soldier Field Stadium Information
|Location||1410 Special Olympics Drive, Chicago, Illinois|
|Owner||Chicago Park District|
|Parking||Yes – Near the stadium|
|Tenants||Chicago Bears (NFL) Chicago Fire FC (MLS)|
Soldier Field Ticket Price
Soldier Field Stadium Tickets Prices are dependent on the games, event, and seat location. The exact prices are available on the stadium website. The games and concert tickets price depends on the organizers mostly. It is suggested that always check the correct price with the official website to avoid fraud.
The general ticket prices charged for the Chicago Bears football games are starts from around $100 to $500 or more depending on the seat location and the importance of the team which is playing. Soldier Field tickets price for concerts vary as per the performer.
Soldier Field Ticket Booking
Soldier Field stadium ticket booking is always in demand by the visitor and fans. The booking can be done through various options. On-time booking is considered good to avoid a hassle-free last-time booking. The booking can be done online and offline:
- Soldier Field Online Ticket Booking: Online ticket booking can be done through the stadium website. Stadium also authorized some sites to book tickets, before booking from any site cross check the site from the stadium’s authorized seller list. Visitors can go to the online site and have to follow the following steps to book the ticket.
- Open the stadium websites or any other authorized Solder Field online portal.
- Choose the event or game of your choice by going to the booking area.
- Choose the date and the number of tickets.
- Make your seat selection with the help of the Soldier Field Seating Chart
- Enter the required details, including your email address and mobile number.
- Review the booking summary and proceed with the payment.
- Select the payment option and pay the ticket amount.
- The message confirming the ticket reservation will be delivered to the registered mobile number and email address following the successful payment.
- Soldier Field Offline Ticket Booking: Offline Ticket booking at Soldier Field is an option for those people who wants the buy tickets in person. Offline ticket booking can be done through the stadium ticket office or many other authorized ticket sellers of the stadium. The authorized seller sells the ticket at additional charges. In offline tickets at the stadium box office visitor have to face the rush and long queues. This process takes additional time for ticket booking.
Soldier Field Parking Map
Parking at Soldier Field is available near the stadium which gets full easily on match days. The Soldier Field stadium parking layout is given with parking options.
- Soldier Field North Garage: The North Garage is the nearest parking to the stadium. On match days this parking gets full first and this parking is expensive on match days. The is underground parking with a parking capacity of more than 2000 vehicle space.
- Adler Planetarium Lot: This parking is available on the east side of Soldier Field on long walking distance. This parking space is cheaper than North Garage and Burnham Harbor.
Soldier Field Parking Map Chicago Illinois
- Burnham Harbor Parking On short walking distance from the stadium, this parking space is available at affordable charges. This parking lot is located on the south side of Soldier Field.
- McCormick Place Lots: This parking lot is available about a mile away from the stadium and visitors can take a long walk to reach the stadium. The other option is a shuttle service from the McCormick Place Lots. Due to the distance from the stadium, these parking lot prices are lower than from other parking lots.