The AT&T Stadium and s a very famous stadium located in Arlington, Texas, United States. This stadium is a multipurpose stadium. AT&T stadium is the home of the Dallas Cowboys which is a professional American team under the National Football League apart from this team it is also the home of the Cotton Bowl Classic and Big 12 Championship Game. This AT&T stadium is also called Jerry World, “The Palace in Dallas, Jerrassic Park, “Death Star etc. In 2009 this stadium, Jerry Jones announced this stadium name Cowboys Stadium and in 2013 stadium was renamed AT&T Stadium with the naming right deal. In this article, we are sharing the AT&T stadium seating plan, ticket prices, and ticket booking details with a parking map.
The stadium started to build in 2005 and opened the gate for the public on 27th May 2009. The construction cost of the stadium was $1.3 billion. This stadium is also very famous for its impressive architectural design, which includes a retractable roof, expansive seating bowl and a high-definition video screen etc. The stadium was designed by HKS, Inc. The AT&T stadium is owned by the City of Arlington and operated by the Dallas Cowboys.
This stadium also hosted many concerts and games such as the College Football Playoff National Championship, Big 12 Championship Game, Wrestle Mania 32, basketball, AMA Supercross Championship, multiple world championship boxing, CONCACAF Gold Cup in 2009,2013, 2017,2018 &2021, World Football Challenge 2011 and rose bowl etc. Apart from the games many concerts, tours and events were also organized at the stadium Jonas Brothers World Tour 2009, Goin’ Coastal Tour, Brothers of the Sun Tour, On the Run Tour, The Eras Tour etc. In 2026 some FIFA world cup matches are also going to be held in AT&T stadium.
AT&T Stadium Seating Plan 2023
The AT&T stadium seating capacity is 80000 which is expandable up to 105000. The AT&T stadium seating chart is parted as below:
- Lower Level: The lower level of the stadium is the nearest level of the field which provides an amazing games day experience. This level covers the sections from 101 to 150. The premiums seating area is also located on this level.
- Upper Level: The level consists of sections from 201 to 250, 301 to 350 and 401 to 450. The upper level provides the full stadium view to the visitors, where can visitors enjoy the panoramic view from their seats. The Upper-level seating is normally affordable for visitors.
- Club Section: This level provides the good and best experience to visitors with premium amenities and facilities. The club level covers the section from C1 to C7 located on the Cowboys’ sideline west of the stadium, from CC1 to CC10 visitor’s sideline east of the stadium and CL1-CL12 in end zones of the stadium.
- End Zone Sections: The end zone sections are labelled with the letters E for the East end Zone and W for the West end zones. The end zone seating experience is also considered good.
- Corner Sections: Corner sections labelled as C, CC, or CL and located between the end zone and sideline sections.
AT&T Stadium Information
|Location||1 AT&T Way, Arlington, Texas|
|Owner||City of Arlington|
|Tenants||Dallas Cowboys (NFL) and Cotton Bowl Classic (NCAA)|
|Surface||Hellas Matrix Turf with Helix Soft Top artificial turf|
AT&T Stadium Ticket Price 2023
AT&T Stadium ticket prices are dependent on the games, matches, and concerts. The exact ticket prices of AT&T stadium are available on the stadium website. Here are giving some general ticket prices for Cowboys home games:
- Lower Level: Starts from around $150 to $600 and more as per seat locations.
- Upper Level: Starts from around $50 to $200 and more as per seat location.
- Club Level: Starts from around $300 to $1000 and more.
- Suites: Starts from around $10000 to $50000 and more as per the game and suites size.
AT&T Stadium Ticket Booking 2023
AT&T stadium ticket booking can be done through several channels. Ticket booking of AT&T stadium is very easy for the visitors, and most tickets get sold fatly for big games. To save the seat of your choice book the ticket on time to avoid the last-time rush. Here are some AT&T stadium ticket booking options are given :
- Official Website
- Authorized Online Ticketing website
- Stadium Box office or ticket office
- Over the phone at the stadium
- Authorized Ticketing outlets.
AT&T Stadium Parking Map
The game day parking for the visitor is normally very hectic because many fans and spectators visit the come through self-vehicle and at approx. same time. The parking takes normally a little extra time, to hassle-free parking reach the stadium on time. The parking options of AT&T stadium are given below:
- AT&T Stadium General parking; The stadium has its own parking space, the parking is labelled with the colours and the stadium has approximately parking capacity is more than 12000. The parking is available for the visitors on a first come and first served basis.
- AT&T Stadium Reserved parking: The AT&T stadium reserved parking is available near the stadium entrance. This parking is available for advance booking, premium ticket holders, suite ticket holders and VIP guests can take the benefit of reserved parking.
- Tailgating Parking: Tailgating parking is also available at the stadium with the rule and regulations and among the fans, AT&T stadium tailgating parking is very famous.