Tottenham Hotspur stadium is the football stadium situated in Tottenham, London, England. This stadium is very famous among the people. This stadium is specially designed for multipurpose and it has the world’s first retractable football pitch. This stadium is a new stadium in the United Kingdom and it has taken to build from 2016 to 2019. During the Covid-19 situation, this stadium was used as a helping center, and it became the community hub to deliver food. This is the first drive-through center for COVID-19 testing.
This stadium opened its gate to the public on 03rd April 2019 and its construction cost was £1 billion. Tottenham Hotspur Stadium has the Desso GrassMaster football surface. This stadium has the largest club ground in London. This stadium separately provides facilities to the football players such as changing rooms, medical facilities, restaurants, pre-match players’ lounge, warm-up areas, etc.
Spectators before visiting the stadium follow the stadium guide, they only allow digital tickets, and don’t bring bags without fulfilling the bag policy.
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Ticket Price
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium ticket price has developed a digital ticketing system for spectator safety and security to manage the data of spectators. As every match has a different experience and as per their importance and demands tickets price may be very. Tottenham stadium ticket prices depend on match to match.
Normally Tottenham Hotspur Stadium ticket prices range from around £20 for a seat in the upper level of the arena for a midweek Premier League match against a lower-positioned team, to over £100 for a seat in the lower level for a high-profile weekend match against a top team or in a cup competition.
Visitors only can enter the stadium during match day through digital tickets only and the member can access the entry through a pass. One Hotspur Member and Season ticket holders who are under the age of 18 and don’t have a mobile, can submit a request for the Photo ID Stadium Entry Card for entry into a stadium.
Tottenham Hotspur Seating Plan 2023
Every visitor and spectator is interested to know the seating position of their seat. The total capacity of 62850 and attendance recorded 62027 on the 12th May 2022 match between Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal. Tottenham Hotspur seating plan helps visitors and fans to understand the seat position and pitch view if they want to know. Tottenham seat charts help visitors to understand the location of bars and food outlets at the stadium.
The size of Tottenham Hotspur Stadium seat minimum width is 470mm, Premium seats are 520-700 mm and seats with legroom are 780 & 858mm.
The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Seating layout has been divided into 04 stands: All stands are equipped with modern facilities, including accessible seating areas for disabled fans, food, and drink outlets, toilets, etc.
- The North Stand: North stand has a capacity of more than 17000 spectators. It is the largest stand in the stadium. This stand is designed to welcome away fan zone visitors. It has three tiers with four types of level seating i.e. levels 1, 2, 4 & 5.
- The East Stand: The East stand is the main stand of the stadium. This stand also provides a premium seating area with press and media, executive boxes, VIP area. The seating capacity of the stadium is approx. 17500. This stand has a four-tier facility with all types of seating i.e. levels 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.
- The South Stand: South stand is home to the club’s most passionate supporters. It is just located behind the goals with the 17000 spectators’ seating facility. This stand is a single-tier seating facility with three types of level seating i.e. Levels 2,3, & 4.
- The West Stand: The west stand’s seating capacity is approx. 17000 with the away supporters’ section and has a capacity of around 4,800 spectators. Same as the East stand this stand has a four-tier facility with all types of seating i.e. levels 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.
The seating category is divided into levels:
- Level 1: In this level seats are located near the pitch. Seat blocks range from 101 to 124.
- Level 2: It is the second seating level, from this level full pitch a good view can be seen. Seat blocks range from 201 to 260.
- Level 3: Level 3 seating only covers three stands, Seat blocks range from 301 to 325.
- Level 4: This level is the 4th level from the pitch, the seat block range from 402 to 453.
- Level 5: This level is the highest level of the stadium with the seat block range from 501 to 530.
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Parking Map
Tottenham Hotspur stadium parking has limited parking options within the stadium premises, before coming to the stadium ensure the parking facility to avoid the last time hectic situation. It is suggested before coming on match day take sufficient time for parking. There are the following parking at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium :
- Stadium Basement Parking: In the stadium parking lot is limited, to park in the stadium parking visitors need a parking permit first. The parking permit can be purchased from the stadium official parking’s.
- Public Car Parking Lot: Nearby the stadium many parking lots are available with reasonable parking prices at Tottenham Hotspur. Visitors before coming on match day check the pre-book parking facility, availability, and prices, some parking lot options are Tottenham Green Leisure Centre, Hale Village, Sainsbury’s car park- Northumberland Park, Dukes Academy car park, Lancasterian School car park, St Francis School car park, etc.
- Street Parking: Nearby the stadium some street parking is available, it is suggested before coming without reserved parking take sufficient time to park the car. On match days parking is not easily available nearby.