Estadio Azteca Stadium is situated in Mexico City, it is an old stadium in Mexico City. This stadium is a multipurpose stadium and the home of football clubs Club America and Cruz Azul, this stadium is also the home stadium of the Mexico National Team. This stadium is the first stadium that hosted two FIFA World Cup Finals. Estadio Azteca is the eighth-largest association football stadium in the world and the largest stadium in Mexico and Latin America. In this article, we are providing the details for the Estadio Azteca stadium seating plan, ticket price, ticket booking, and parking map.
Estadio Azteca stadium started to build in 1961 and opened its gate to the public on 29th May 1966. Over the period this old stadium matched the time-to-time requirements, many times renovated in the years 1986, 1999, 2013, and lastly in 2016. Estadio Azteca stadium was designed by Pedro Ramírez Vázquez and Rafael Mijares Alcérreca with a construction cost of MXN$260 million. Mexico City is famous around the world for its culture and architectural building. This stadium is owned by Televisa and operated by Club America.
This stadium has a great history with amazing tournaments and games, this stadium hosted FIFA World Cup in 1970 and 1986, the 1968 Summer Olympics, the 1975 Pan American Games, the 1983 FIFA World Youth Championship, the 1971 Women’s World Cup, CONCACAF Gold Cup in 1993 and 2003, 1999 FIFA Confederations Cup, 2011 FIFA U-17 World Cup, etc. Apart from the many concerts such as Menudo band, Dangerous World Tour, various celebrities Michael Jackson, Gloria Estefan, and Los Temerarios performed in many concerts at the stadium. This stadium also will host the FIFA World Cup Matches in 2026.
Estadio Azteca Stadium Seating Plan 2023
The Estadio Azteca Stadium seating capacity is 87523 and the highest attendance recorded in the stadium is 119853 for football games and 132247 for boxing games. The Estadio Azteca stadium seating chart helps the visitor to understand the seating position and seating view. Estadio Azteca stadium seating layout has been divided into the following parts:
- General Seating Stand:
Lower Level: The lower level of the stadium surrounds the pitch area and provides a close-up view. At this level, visitor can see their favorite player to play. This level gives an amazing experience to the fans. This level is labeled in alphanumeric code.
Upper Level: With the fantastic bird eye view this level is located above the upper level. This level is divided into various sections.
Estadio Azteca Stadium Seating Chart Tlalpan Mexico City
- Preferred Seating Stand: In the lower level some seats and spaces are dedicated to the preferred seating area. Preferred seating is equipped with wider seats, more legroom, and better amenities at premium ticket prices.
- Hospitality Area or Suites and VIP Boxes: This area is located on different levels; it offers various luxurious facilities in the suites and VIP boxes. Visitor van enhances their experience of watching the game with personalized service, catering options, and royal facilities.
- Press and Media Areas: This stadium has a dedicated area to cover the games and events for the media. In the stadium, this area provided the media with a great view of rolling.
Estadio Azteca Stadium Information
|Location||Tlalpan, Mexico City|
Mexico National Football team
Estadio Azteca Stadium Ticket Price
The Estadio Azteca Tickets Prices are very high in demand among the fans. Ticket prices of the stadium decided on the game, demand, and importance of the team among the people. The ticket deciding factors always impact the price of the tickets. There are no fixed ticket prices of Estadio Azteca stadium. On the official website, accurate ticket prices are available as per the event and games. Visitors can visit the stadium website for the updated prices of matches at the Estadio Azteca.
The general tickets prices of the stadium as per the previous games are given here:
Regular sporting event ticket prices range starts from around 200 MXN to 1500 MXN or more as per the seat location.
Other event or international football matches tickets range starts from around 500 MXN to Multi thousand MXN as per the seat and premium seat locations.
Estadio Azteca Stadium Ticket Booking
Estadio Azteca stadium is always in highlights while the matches and concerts are hosted at the stadium. On-time booking is always considered a good option to avoid the last-time rush. Here are several options to book the tickets:
- Stadium Website: Visitors can book tickets online through the stadium’s official website after following the simple steps. Online ticket booking is always considered the bested option to save time. On the site, visitors can go through the list of the games with the date and availability of seats. After Choosing the event they can further proceed with the booking.
- Other Authorized Online and Offline Platforms: Stadium authority authorized many sellers and ticketing platforms to sell match and game tickets, they charged some additional fees for ticket booking. The ticket platforms can have physical locations and online websites to book the tickets. Remember before booking from any other sites and offline ticketing platforms, should check the authenticity of the seller’s website and platform to avoid any type of fraud.
- Stadium Box Office: Those visitors who want to buy the stadium tickets in person. Can directly visit the stadium box office to buy the tickets and has to face may be a long queue. Before booking a ticket from the box office take sufficient time to buy the tickets if visitors don’t want to miss the game.
Estadio Azteca Stadium Parking Map
Estadio Azteca stadium parking layout is very helpful for visitors who face trouble with match day parking the vehicle. The parking options of Estadio Azteca stadium are given below:
- Estadio Azteca Parking: Estadio Azteca has an on-site parking lot that surrounds the stadium. These parking slots are available based on a first come first serve basis. Therefore it is suggested to come on time to secure the parking space at the stadium. The most parking space is available on the west side. The parking charges are depending on the game and event and the parking demand.
Estadio Azteca Stadium Parking Map Tlalpan Mexico City
- Nearby Parking Lot: On short and long walking distance many parking lots are available near the stadium. These parking lots are private and run by a third party. On match day or on the event they charge accordingly.
- Street Parking: Near the stadium many street parking also available but on match day these parking spots get full first. It is suggested that always park the car in the dedicated parking lots to avoid the towing and penalty.