Lumen Field Stadium is very famous among the people and is located in Seattle, Washington. This stadium is a multi-purpose stadium for many games and concerts. This stadium is the home stadium of the football team Seattle Seahawks of the National Football League and Seattle Sounders FC of Major League Soccer. The Lumen field was started to build in 1998 and it’s opened to the public in 2002. Previously this stadium was known as CenturyLink Field and was renamed after Lumen Technologies who acquired the naming rights in November 2020. In this article, we are providing the details of Lumen Field Stadium seating chart, ticket price, ticket booking procedure and parking options with a detailed parking map.
The Lumen Field stadium construction cost was $430 million, this beautiful stadium was designed by Ellerbe Becket, LMN Architects, Streeter & Associates. The Lumen Field stadium is owned by the Washington State Public Stadium Authority. This stadium has a good roof design which covers approximately 70% seating area for fan convenience from rain and sun rays. Apart from the home football and soccer games Lumen Field Stadium also hosted many concerts, events, student football matches, international soccer matches, etc.
It is expected Lumen Field stadium will also host the matches of the FIFA World Cup in 2026, important games such as like 2019 MLS Cup, the 2015 American Football Conference Championship Game, the 2013 CONCACAF Gold Cup Final, the 2011 Apple Cup, the Washington Huskies home games in 2012, United Soccer Leagues, etc. The Lumen Field stadium also claimed Guinness World Records for the loudest roar in an outdoor stadium in 2013 & 2014. Soon in 2023 Taylor Swift’s concert “The Eras Tour” is going to organize in Lumen Field stadium on a grand level and many fans are eagerly waiting for this concert.
Lumen Field Stadium Seating Plan 2023
The Lumen Field stadium was designed for football and soccer games, the seating capacity of Lumen Field is 68740 which is expandable up to 72000. The highest attendance of 69274 was recorded in the soccer game between Seattle Sounders FC vs Toronto FC. The Lumen Field seating chart is divided into various stands and parts.
- North Stand: This stand is very famous among the fans and visitors most of the home team fans like to be seating in this stand. North Stand is divided into two sections and has a seating capacity of approximately 3000. This stand has a 23-seating row and Sections 140 and 141.
- South Stand: The South stand is divided into three levels and as per the North stand this stand also has a 3000-seating capacity with 27 rows and Sections from 143 to 145 are covered.
Lumen Field Stadium Seating Chart Seattle, Washington
- East Stand: The East has four seating levels, and the capacity of the East Stand is 22000. This stand covers a total of 44 rows, with Sections 201 to 227 as the general seating area and the Club area covering the sections 200s.
- West Stand: As per East Stand this stand also has a 04-seating level with a seating capacity of 44 rows and the section covers 228 to 254 for general seating and club area located in section 200s. The seating capacity of West Stand is approximately 22000.
- Upper Stand: This stand is just above the Club level section with a seating capacity of approximately 19000. This stand provides affordable seating space for fans. This stand covers sections from 300 to 349 with 22 rows.
- Suites: The Luxury suites are the special and premium part of the stadium, which provides the best service with various amenities. These luxury suites are located at the Club level, where one suite can accommodate up to 50 guests.
Lumen Field Stadium Ticket Price
Lumen Field Ticket prices are varied as per the event and match at the stadium. It is good to book a ticket on time to avoid the last-time rush and last-time ticket price hike. Many football matches, soccer games, events, and concerts are regularly held at the stadium. Every match and event ticket price at Lumen Field is different as per the occasion and seat location.
The updated Lumen field ticket charges are always available on the stadium’s official website, where visitors can check the seat location accordingly and book the seat. On the official site all soccer, football, and events ticket prices are available as per the match and events.
Lumen Field Stadium Ticket Booking
Lumen Field Ticket Booking is a big question among fans and visitors. There is various option to book the ticket.
- Online through Official Website: Visitors can book tickets online through the official website, where visitors can select the event and game. After the date and seat location selection, visitors can book the ticket through an online payment. Online ticket booking is the easiest way to book a ticket. Visitors can book tickets from anywhere hassle-free.
- Authorized Ticketing Partners: Visitors also can book tickets for Lumen Field stadium from third-party authorized sites. Stadium authorized many sites to sell tickets online. Many visitors book tickets on some sites for the additional discount but be aware of the fraud site. Before booking from any site visitors should check the list of authorized sites list on the stadium site.
- Stadium Box Office: Visitors can directly visit the stadium to buy tickets offline. It is a good option for nearby visitors. For buying offline tickets visitors have to spend extra time and face the long queue. It is suggested that buy an online ticket for time-saving.
- Authorized Resellers: Many authorized resellers are selling tickets at high charges with additional fees. When visitors want to buy tickets and are unable to book online tickets and offline tickets, then they went to authorized resellers. Where visitors buy tickets at high and additional charges. So visitors should book the tickets on time to avoid the last time pay additional charges.
Lumen Field Stadium Parking Map
Lumen Field parking facility is limited, which provides approximately 2000 car parking spaces to visitors. Stadium provides a rideshare pickup and drop-off zone to visitors who don’t want the tension of parking. On match day it is not easy to get parking space at the stadium, therefore visitors suggested taking sufficient time to park their cars. There are the following parking spaces available at the stadium:
- Lumen Field Stadium Garage: This parking space at the stadium is a covered parking space with a capacity of 1200 vehicles. This parking space gets full easily, this parking space is available on a first-come and first-serve basis.
- CenturyLink Field North Lot: This parking space is the outdoor parking space of the stadium with a capacity of 700 cars. Currently, there is no pre-booked parking option available, it is suggested to come on time and save the parking accordingly.
Lumen Field Stadium Parking Map Seattle, Washington
- CenturyLink Field Event Centre Garage: This is the covered parking space outside the stadium with a capacity of 300 cars.
- Union Station Garage: This parking space is a little bit far away from the stadium with a covered parking space for 400 cars.
- Bicycle Parking: In the stadium many bicycle parking space also available. Bike racks are also located at the stadium and garages. A bicycle is also a good option to reach the stadium.