St James’ Park Stadium is a very famous football stadium located in Newcastle upon Tyne, England. This stadium is home to Premier League Club Newcastle United F.C. This stadium has opened in 1892. The ground had been used for football since 1880. In this article, we are sharing St James’ Park stadium seating plan and map 2023, Ticket price, and parking map for spectator’s and visitors’ convenience.
St James’ Park stadium is also known as Newcastle stadium in public. For football games and matches this stadium is very popular in the United Kingdom. Across the United Kingdom, many football stadiums are located, but England is one of the special countries in the United Kingdom. Many matches, tournaments, championships, and cup games are played at England stadiums. St James’ Park stadium has the largest cantilever in Europe. Its white cantilever roof can be seen across the city.
St James’s Park Sating plan and Map 2023
St James’ Park’s seating capacity is 52305 with the grass surface. St James’ Park stadium seating plan is very useful for those who want to enjoy the game and cheer for their favourite teams. In this stadium, most of the seats are located on the lower tier and seats are easily accessible on foot. Lifts are also available in the stadium. The St James’ Park stadium seating layout has divided in following stands:
- Milburn Stand: In this stand is named after 1950s Newcastle star Jackie Milburn, and this is the main stand of the stadium. In this stand, many VIP and executive boxes are located with amazing hospitality facilities. This stand is the largest stand of the stadium.
- Leazes Stand: It is just opposite the Milburn stand and has many good view seating area.
- East Stand: This is the smallest stand in St James’ Park stadium. In this stand fan away zone located, this stand also knows as the Sir John Hall Stand. This stand named after the former chairman Sir John Hall of Newcastle United.
- Gallowgate Stand: This stand knows as the Newcastle Brown Ale Stand. This stand is the most affordable area of stadium as per the price. This stand is famous for most fiery fans and supporters of Newcastle United team.
The St James’ Park various facilities, counter, and entrance details are given below:
- Main Reception: This area is used to enter the hospitality suites and Milburn stands executive boxes.
- South West Reception: This area used to enter the Southwest corner boxes and Gallowgate club.
- Old Milburn Reception: This area used to enter the staff and officials only.
- Turnstiles: In this stadium 55 ground-level and 74 Upper concourse turnstiles are available on a block-to-block basis.
- Leazes hospitality entrance: Through this visitors can access the stadium’s park Bar & Grill and Leazes executive boxes.
- Platinum club entrance: In the stadium, there are a total of 05 entrances available at the Milburn stand.
- Bar 1892: This bar entrance is available at Milburn to stand.
- LSB: Leazes sports bar entrance available at Leazes Stand.
- Accessible Entrance: Entrance for the disabled person or accessible entrance available on all stands of the stadium. 01 entrance on East stand, 02 entrance on Gallowgate stand, 05 entrance on Milburn stand & 03 entrance on Leazes stand.
- Shearer’s Bar: This bar is situated on the Gallowgate stand side.
- The Terrace Bar: This bar is situated near the southwest reception area or southwest corner side of the stadium.
- Club Store: Club store is available on the side of the Gallowgate stand.
- ATM: In the stadium, ATM facilities are also available at the stadium.
- Pre-Paid Ticket Collection: In the stadium pre-paid ticket collection counter is available on the side of the Gallowgate stand.
St James’ Park Ticket Price
St James’ Park Stadium ticket prices in 2023 are in huge demand. The ticket price of the stadium varies from match to match. The season ticket offers the best value at the stadium, members can also avail of the discounted price on the season tickets. Tickets price depend on the related matches whether it is Home matches tickets, away matches tickets, 2022/23 season tickets, etc all are different prices at different times, also teams fluctuate the ticket price of the match.
Stadium entry is well equipped with turnstiles; visitors have to scan the ticket in a barcode scanner at the turnstiles to enter the stadium. St James’ Park stadium tickets are available online and offline.
- Visitors and fans can book online tickets on Newcastle stadium’s official website.
- By calling at the stadium on 0344 372 1892
- Offline through the person at St James’ Park
St James’ Park Parking Map
St James’ Park stadium multi-story parking is available at the stadium, but on match days this parking gets full easily and spectators need to reach early at stadium premises to search for option parking space.
There is much pay on the basis of car parking space available on outside the stadium. Nearby the stadium The Royal Victoria Infirmary on Queen Victoria Road offers car parking at reasonable rates. Street Parking near the stadium is not easily available, visitors have to take 10-20 minutes walks for car parking in the streets.
There are multi open available for car parking if visitors are interested to park outside the stadium. Newcastle college is also available on match days and on events with parking space for more than 350 cars.