Ben Hill Griffin Stadium is a famous stadium located on the Campus of the University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida. This stadium is the football stadium and the home of Florida Gators (NCAA) football team. The full name of the stadium is Steve Spurrier-Florida Field at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. In the beginning, the stadium was known as Florida Field and popular as “The Swamp”. In this article, we are sharing Ben Hill Griffin Stadium Seating Plan, Ticket Price and Booking, parking map with the Swamp parking options.
The construction of the Ben Hill Griffin Stadium started in April 1930 and the stadium opened its gate for visitors on 8th November 1930. This stadium was designed by Rudolph Weaver and the construction cost was the stadium is $118,000. This stadium is operated by the University Athletic Association. This stadium is old for more than 90 years and during its life, it was renovated in 2003, 2011, 2015, and 2017. In 1930 in the starting Ben Hill Griffin Stadium’s seating capacity was 22000 spectators and after facing many expansions Ben Hill Griffin Stadium’s seating capacity is 88548.
This stadium is used as a multipurpose and hosted various games and concerts. The University of Florida Gators football games, Gator Growl, High school football, College bowl games, and Florida-Georgia game (The World’s Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party), were hosted by the stadium and many celebrities performed in concerts at the stadium like Jimmy Buffett, The Eagles, Bob Dylan, Elton John, etc.
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium Seating Plan 2023
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium Seating Capacity is 88548 and the highest attendance recorded was 90916. This Ben Hill Griffin Stadium seating chart is very helpful for locating the seat location before booking. The Swamp seating map is described below:
- Lower Level: The Lower Level of the stadium is the best level which provides the visitors and fans energetic and thrilling game day experience. This level is the nearest level of the field, which is divided into various sections, and these sections surround the field from all sides. The lower level is divided mainly into two parts i.e., the west side and the east side.
West Side: Sections 1 to 27 (Covers from the southwest corner to the northwest corner of the field)
East Side: Sections 34 to 59 (Covers from the southeast corner to the northeast corner of the field)
- Upper Level: The Upper level of the stadium provide a bird eye view and elevated view from the seats; with the roaring of the crowd this level enhances the match experience. This upper level is located above the lower level and parted in two parts west side and east side.
West Side: Sections 201 to 227
East Side: Sections 234 to 259.
- Club Level: The Club level provides a premium seating area with luxurious amenities. The Club level is located between the lower and upper levels.
- Student Sections: The student section is located in the end zone of the stadium. The University of Florida reserved huge space for the student and on match day students enhance the player’s confidence by cheering.
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium Information
|Location||157 Gale Lemerand Drive, Gainesville, Florida 32611|
|Operator||University Athletic Association|
|Tenants||Florida Gators (NCAA)|
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium Ticket Price 2023
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium Season ticket prices are available on the official website of the stadium. We are providing the tentative The Swamp tickets prices for season games here:
|BEN HILL GRIFFIN STADIUM SEASON TICKET PRICES|
|Seating Area||Contribution||Ticket Price||Total|
|EVANS Champion Club Section 506 to 508||$2850||$390||$3240|
|EVANS Champion Club Section 503 to 505, 509 to 511||$2550||$390||$2940|
|EVANS Champion Club Section 501 to 502, 512 to 513||$2350||$390||$2740|
|Holloway Touchdown Terrace Section 223 to 224,||$2500||$390||$2890|
|Holloway Touchdown Terrace Section 218 to 222, 225 to 226||$2200||$390||$2590|
|Holloway Touchdown Terrace Section 227, 229||$1900||$390||$2290|
|Bull Gattor Zone||$3000||$390||$3390|
|Sections 8, 9, 10, 11||$1250||$390||$1640|
|Sections 36 & 38||$1100||$390||$1490|
|Sections 7, 12, 13, 34, 40||$750||$390||$1140|
|Mezzanine &QuarterBack Armchairs||$750||$390||$1140|
|Upper Charibacks Sections 53, 55, 57, 59, 61, 63 & 65||$550||$390||$940|
|Upper Charibacks Sections 47, 49, 51||$450||$390||$840|
|Sections 5, 14, 15, 32||$500||$390||$890|
|Sections 1, 2, 16, 17, 18, 19, 30||$350||$390||$740|
|Touchdown Chairbacks Sections 322, 323, 324, 325||$300||$390||$690|
|Touchdown Chairbacks Sections 318, 320, 321, 326, 327, 329||$225||$390||$615|
|Endzone Bleachers Sections C-H (Bleachers) & Section 18 to 23||$250||$390||$640|
|Upper Bleachers Sections 51 to 65||$150||$390||$540|
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium Ticket Booking
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium ticket booking is a very simple process, visitors can book the ticket through the Internet online and by visiting at stadium offline. Options for Ticket booking of the Swamp are given below:
- Official Website
- Authorized Online Ticket platforms
- Ben Hill Griffin Stadium Ticket office
- Ticketing Outlets-Third party
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium Parking Plan
On match day parking demand is very high and the parking lots get full in a short time. To Secure the parking space at the Swamp separate some extra time for parking. Ben Hill Griffin Stadium parking options are available as per the following details:
- Campus Parking Lots: The University of Florida campus parking lots are the best parking option on match day for the public. The parking available is based on the first come and first get the parking space. Visitors should take sufficient time for the parking, on match day there is so much rush for the parking. Reserved parking which is located near the stadium entrance is available for the VIPs and permit holders only.
- Neary Parking Space: Apart from the University of Florida Campus parking, there are many parking lots and garages available within short and long walking distance. These parking lots offer safe parking covered and uncovered parking at reasonable prices, but they charge some extra parking charges than campus parking lots.