The Camp Randall Stadium is a football stadium and is an outdoor multipurpose stadium. Camp Randall Stadium is located on the campus of the University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin. Camp Randall Stadium is considered the oldest and fifth-largest stadium in Big Ten Conference. This stadium is the home of the Wisconsin Badgers Football team under the NCAA. In this article, we are providing information for Camp Randall Stadium’s seating chart, ticket price, ticket booking, and parking map.
Camp Randall Stadium started to build in 1917 and opened for the public on 3rd November 1917. This stadium was designed by Arthur Peabody and the construction cost of the stadium was $15000. This stadium is owned and operated by the University of Wisconsin–Madison. The Camp Randall Stadium was many times extended and renovated in various years. This stadium hosted many games and tournaments such as National Football League, Hockey games, and concerts & tours like A Momentary Lapse of Reason Tour, We Can’t Dance Tour, Bridges to Babylon Tour, Voodoo Lounge Tour, etc hosted in the stadium.
Camp Randall Stadium Seating Map 2023
Camp Randall Stadium’s seating capacity is 75822, with the help of the Camp Randall Stadium seating chart, visitors can understand the seating view of the seat. The detailed seating plan of Camp Randall Stadium is described below:
- Student Section: The Camp Randall stadium has been a dedicated space for students, which is also called and known as the Jump Around section. This section is reserved for the University of Wisconsin-Madison students. This section is a very famous and energetic section for the players, student cheering derived passion for the game. This section is located in the south end zone.
- Lower Deck: The lower deck of the stadium covers the east, west, and north side of the stadium. This section is the nearest section to the stadium. This section offers general and reserved seating criteria for visitors.
- Upper Deck: This section is located just above the lower deck, which provides the visitor’s bird eye view. As well as the lower deck the upper deck also spread into multiple sides i.e., east, west, and north.
- Club Seating: Club seating provides the visitors premium facilities with premium seating. In the club seating visitor enjoy the wider seating area. The club seating area is located on the east and west sides of the stadium.
- Suites: This stadium also provides luxurious suites facility to visitors and guests. The suites provide private space to the visitors as well as corporate meeting space. The suites are available on the east and west sides of the stadium.
Camp Randall Stadium Information
|Location||“1440 Monroe Street, University of Wisconsin|
|Owner||University of Wisconsin-Madison|
|Operator||University of Wisconsin-Madison|
|Tenants||Wisconsin Badgers (NCAA)|
Camp Randall Stadium Ticket Price 2023
Camp Randall Stadium ticket prices are always in high demand among the people. Ticket prices at Camp Randall Stadium depend on the matches and the events. The high demand impacts the ticket prices, the importance of the game and playing teams are deciding factors of the ticket price. Visitors can visit the stadium’s official website for the updated Camp Randall ticket prices It is suggested that always check the official website ticket prices as a precaution against any fraud.
Camp Randall Stadium Ticket Booking 2023
Ticket booking at Camp Randall Stadium is very easy to book for the visitors. The tickets can be booked in two ways i.e. online and offline. Online Camp Randall stadium ticket booking is a very simple process that can be done from anywhere in a few minutes and the other side offline ticket booking is time taking process.
Visitors can buy online tickets from the stadium’s official website and other ticketing sites. Offline ticket cans be purchased from the stadium ticket office and other retail outlets.
Camp Randall Stadium Parking Map
Camp Randall stadium parking layout helps the visitors to locate the parking locations near the stadium. The Camp Randall parking map is very easy to understand, avoid last time rush visitors should reach the stadium on time :
- Stadium Parking: The Camp Randall stadium has the parking space and they are reserved for the permit and pass holder. To get the parking space visitors have to buy the parking permit in advance.
- Other Parking Lots: Nearby the stadium there are many parking lots available on short and long walking distance. These parking spaces are managed by the private owners. Some parking lots also offer shuttle services for long-distance parking. This parking space includes the ramps and garages.
- Street Parking: Near the stadium, there are some street parking options also available, but before parking go through the parking rules and regulations.