The Tiger Stadium is located on the campus of Louisiana State University of Baton Rouge, Louisiana. This stadium is the home stadium of the LSU Tigers football team. This stadium is an outdoor football stadium. This stadium is the eighth-largest stadium in the world and the sixth-largest stadium in National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). In this article, we are sharing the Tiger Stadium Seating Plan, Ticket Price, Ticket Booking, and Parking Map.
This stadium started to build in 1924 and opened the gate for the public on 25th November 1924. This stadium was designed by the Wogan and Bernard and the construction cost was the stadium $1,816,210.58. The Tiger Stadium was owned and operated by Louisiana State University. The stadium faced many renovations over the period to match the regular requirements. This stadium has a great history of its tenure and hosted many games like Grantland Rice Bowl, LSU football games, National High School Football Championship, and tours & concerts The 1989 World Tour, Kill the Lights Tour, The Garth Brooks Stadium Tour, Bayou Country Superfest, etc.
LSU Tiger Stadium Seating Map 2023
The seating capacity of Tiger Stadium was 12000 in 1924 at the time of beginning. Since then, Over time stadium has expanded in many years 1931,1936, 1953, 1978, 1988, 2000, and 2014. Now Tiger Stadium’s seating capacity is 102321. The Tiger Stadium Seating Chart has been given below:
- West Stand: The West Stand is the main stand within the stadium, this stand provides an amazing and energetic atmosphere to the stadium and visitors. From this stand, visitors can enjoy the best field view. In this section, both level Upper and Lower-level seats are located.
LSU Tiger Stadium Seating Chart Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- East Stand: The East Stand also has lower and upper-level seating options with a thrilling experience and fans can enjoy the nice view from the stand seats. The cheering sound of the fans gives the player the energy to play best.
- South Endzone Stand: The South Endzone Stand is located at one end of the stadium. This stand is very famous among Touchdown Village fans or we can say that this stand is the home of Touchdown Village. This stand has the scoreboard and video display of the stadium. Due to the video display and the zone location, fans energetically enjoy this area and this stand has a good view of the field.
- North Endzone Stand: As per the South Endzone stand this stand is also located at the other end of the stadium. This stand has a larger scoreboard and video display with bleacher-style seating and chairback seating.
LSU Tiger Stadium Information
|Location||Baton Rouge, Louisiana|
|Owner||Louisiana State University|
|Operator||Louisiana State University|
|Tenants||LSU Tigers football (NCAA)|
|Surface||Celebration Bermuda Grass|
LSU Tiger Stadium Ticket Price 2023
The Tiger Stadium ticket prices are always in demand among the fans. As this stadium started its journey with a seating capacity of 12000 spectators and now more than 1 lakh this stadium seating capacity. The seating capacity is proof of the demand for the tickets. Ticket prices at LSU Tiger Stadium vary as per the event and the game. Ticket prices are not fixed, there is some factor that affects the ticket prices like, the demand for the game, playing teams, seat location, and the importance of the game, etc. Tiger Stadium ticket prices can be checked on the stadium’s official website.
Visitors and fans are suggested to check the ticket prices of the stadium through the official website to avoid any type of fraud. Here are some general ticket prices are given:
- Non-Conference Games: Starts from $30 to $50 for a general seating area and premium seats and club seating are normally higher in multi-hundred dollars.
- Conference Games: Ticket ranges starts from $50 to $100 for general seating and VIP and premium seating costs are higher.
- Important Games: The high profile games tickets prices generally range from $100 to $200 for general seating and higher on clun and premium seating areas.
LSU Tiger Stadium Ticket Booking 2023
Tiger stadium ticket booking is available in two modes i.e. online and offline. Online tickets can be booked through the stadium’s official website and ticketing platforms. Offline tickets can be bought through in-person visits at the stadium box office and ticketing outlets. Visitors are suggested that for the time-saving and day-saving book the tickets online from anywhere. The online ticket can be done within some minutes and offline tickets takes 2 to 4 hrs or more to get the tickets.
LSU Tiger Stadium Parking Options and Map
Tiger Stadium parking map is very simple to understand. With the help of a parking map of tiger stadium, visitors can save time for parking. On match day the parking area gets full fastly. Here are some parking options for Tiger Stadium;
LSU Tiger Stadium Parking Plan Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Stadium on Site Parking: The Tiger Stadium has various parking lots which surround the stadium. Reserved parking permits and passes are mandatory for season ticket holders, VIPs, etc. The stadium parking is available based on a first come and first served basis.
- Offsite parking area: Many offsite stadium parking areas such as parking garages, parking lots, and University campus parking lots are available near the stadium within walking distance. The parking fees are generally high on the match day.