Notre Dame Stadium is a very famous football stadium which is located at Notre Dame, Indiana, United States. This stadium is an outdoor stadium and the home of the University of Notre Dame Fighting Irish football team. This stadium also has the nickname “The House that Rockne Built”, named after Knute Rockne who was the football player and the coach of the University of Notre Dame. In this article, we are sharing the Notre Dame Stadium seating plan, ticket price, ticket booking, and parking map.
The Notre Dame Stadium was started to build in 1929 and opened its gates to the public on 4th October 1930. This stadium construction cost was $750000 and was designed by Osborn Engineering. At the beginning of the stadium, the original seating capacity was 54000. During its life, this stadium was renovated many times between 1994-1997 and 2014-2017 to match the latest facilities. This stadium is a multipurpose stadium which was hosted many games like the Ice Hockey Championship 2019 NHL Winter Classic, Rugby, Basketball, Soccer, football games “Shamrock Series”, “College Football Playoff Semifinal” and concerts like Billy Joel in Concert, Garth: Live at Notre Dame and The Garth Brooks Stadium Tour, etc.
Notre Dame Stadium Seating Plan 2023
Notre Dame Stadium Seating capacity is 77622 after expansions. The Notre Dame Stadium seating chart is the very easiest way to understand the seat location. The detailed seating map is given below.
- Field Level: The field-level seats are the nearest seats to the playing field and are located near the sidelines. This level provides the fans amazing and lovely experience from the seats, in this level, visitors can see their favorite player playing from the nearest view.
- Lower Level: The lower level comes just after the field level, or we can say these levels are connected. This level also provides the best experience to the fans with a close view. Lower-level seating is just a little bit upward from the field level.
- Upper Level: The Upper-level seats are located just above the lower level and club level. This level provides the visitors panoramic view from the seats, or we can say these seats provide the visitors full field and full stadium view in a single shot.
- Club Level: The club level seating is a luxurious part of the stadium, where visitors can enjoy the premium seating with premium amenities.
- Student Section: The student section is located in the north end zone, where visitors cheer their playing team with a positive team spirit. This section is the most energetic and loud section of the stadium.
Notre Dame Stadium Information
|Location||2010 Moose Krause Circle, Notre Dame, Indiana, United States|
|Owner||University of Notre Dame|
|Operator||University of Notre Dame|
|Tenants||Notre Dame Fighting Irish (NCAA)|
Notre Dame Stadium Ticket Price 2023
As this stadium is a multipurpose stadium therefore Notre Dame Stadium ticket prices are different for various games. No fixed charges are given for game day, season ticket charges also change every year. The actual ticket prices of Notre Dame Stadium are updated on the official website. It is suggested that purchase the ticket of Notre Dame Stadium through the official website to prevent any fraud.
Notre Dame Stadium Ticket Booking 2023
Ticket Booking of Notre Dame Stadium can be done through the stadium online and offline. Online ticket booking of a time-saving process, in some minutes visitors can get the ticket, and the other side offline ticket purchase is time taking process.
Online tickets can be done through:
- Stadium Official Website
- Through Fighting Irish Official App
- Authorized Ticketing Sites
- Reseller Ticketing Sites
Offline tickets can be bought in person visit through:
- Stadium Box Office
- Authorized Ticketing Outlets
Notre Dame Stadium Parking Map
On match day Notre Dame Stadium parking map is very helpful for visitors. To avoid the last time tension and for hassle-free parking, it is suggested that reach the stadium with sufficient time for parking. Gameday parking lots get full easily. Here are some parking options for Notre Dane Stadium.
- Stadium Parking: The stadium has various parking lots and most of them are reserved for the permit pass holder and season ticket holders. These parking lots are available within walking distance. For general parking, it is suggested to check the online availability and the price.
- University Campus Parking: The Notre Dame University campus parking is the other option for matchday. The University also provides a parking lot for visitors. A parking permit is also allowed in this parking, saving the parking space with early come.
- Nearby Parking: The other nearby parking is also available for game day parking. Some private garages and spaces provide parking facilities to visitors, On short and long walking distances these parking spaces are available.
- Shuttle Service: University also provides the game day shuttle service to the visitors. At long distance parking visitors can take the benefit of shuttle service.