Stadio Giuseppe Meazza is the football stadium famous as San Siro Stadium. The San Siro Stadium is located in Milan, Italy. In 1980 Stadio Giuseppe Meazza Stadium was named to honor Giuseppe Meazza, who was the two world cup winners and served as Inter’s manager two times. The San Siro stadium is classified in UEFA’s Category 4.
The San Siro stadium is the home stadium of Associazione Calcio Milan (A.C. Milan) and Inter Milan. This stadium is the largest stadium in Italy and as well as in Europe it is the largest stadium. The San Siro stadium started to build in December 1925 and welcomed the public on 19th September 1926. During its life, this stadium was renovated in many years 1935, 1955, 1987-1990, and 2015-2016. The stadium was designed by the various architects Cugini & Stacchini in 1925, Perlasca & Bertera in 1935, Ronca & Calzolari in 1955, and Ragazzi, Hoffer & Finzi in 1990.
The San Siro stadium is a multipurpose stadium which is hosted various game matches such as Boxing matches, Rugby union matches, national and international matches, the 2021 UEFA Nations League Finals, FIFA World Cup in 1934 & 1990, and UEFA Euro 1980. This stadium also hosted loads of concerts and tours like Uprising Tour, La Carovana del Mediterraneo, All the Best, Il mondo è nostro Tour, Stadi 2023, etc.
San Siro Stadium Seating Plan 2024
The San Siro seating capacity is 75817. The San Siro seating chart 2024 is very helpful to visitors, with the help of a map visitors and fans can locate the seating location in San Siro stadium. The details seating map is given below:
- Curva North (North Curve): This section is just located behind the goals and most of the Inter Milan team fans and supporters book the section to support their team.
- Curva Sud : (South Curve): The Curva Sud is located opposite the Curva North and located behind the goal. In this section, most of the AC Millan supporters and team cheer the team.
- Distinti: The general seating area for the spectators and located on the sides of the pitch and covers the full field. This section is named after the Tiber River.
- Tevere Stand: The section located on one side of the pitch and parallel to the touchline.
- Mote Mario: This stand is located opposite Tevere Stand and is named after the hill name of Rome.
- Prima Anello Blu (First Blue Ring): This stand is the main stand of the stadium and most of the club, luxurious seating area, and VIP area are in this stand.
San Siro Stadium Information
|Via Piccolomini, 5, 20151 Milan, Italy
|Municipality of Milan
|M-I Stadio s.r.l.
|A.C. Milan Inter Milan Italy national football team
|GrassMaster hybrid grass
San Siro Stadium Ticket Prices 2024
The San Siro stadium ticket prices are not fixed, they are variable as per the match, game, seat location, and concerts. The updated ticket prices are available on the stadium website. The general ticket prices of San Siro Stadium 2024 are starts from around €20 to €150 or more as per the seat location and place.
San Siro Stadium Ticket Booking 2024
The San Siro Stadium ticket booking steps are given below :
- Visit the stadium’s official website or the team’s officials’ website
- Navigate the ticket section and go through the games plan
- Select the game and date
- Fill in the ticket quantity and select the seat with the help of the San Siro Stadium Seating Chart
- On the next page, Fill in the mandatory details of mobile number and email id
- Review the ticket summary and proceed with the payment
- After successful payment, confirmation of the ticket will be sent to the registered mail id and mobile number.
San Siro Stadium Parking Map
The stadium has a seating capacity is 75817 and most of the spectators come to the stadium by self-vehicle. On gameday parking gets full easily, here are some parking options for San Siro Stadium are given:
- Stadium Parking: The San Siro Stadium has a parking space for VIPs and pass holders. The stadium parking has limited space for general visitors, which is available on a first come and first serve basis.
- Nearby parking Space: The San Siro Stadium has parking spaces for short and long distances. The parking garages and lots are operated by various companies and vendors. These parking space charge little extra parking charges than stadium parking.