In the United States, many stadiums are old more than 90 years. The Sanford Stadium is one of them which is located on the campus of the University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia. This stadium is the dedicated stadium for football games. The Sanford Stadium is named after Dr. Steadman Vincent Sanford, who was the president of the University of Georgia, later he served as the chancellor of the entire University System of Georgia. The Sanford Stadium is the home stadium of Georgia Bulldogs (NCAA) since the stadium opening. In this article, we are providing the Sanford Stadium Seating Chart, ticket prices, ticket booking and the parking map etc.
The Sanford stadium opened its gate to the public on 12th October 1929 for the first game. This stadium started to build in 1928 and was designed by Atwood and Nash. The stadium construction cost was US$360,000. Over time this stadium is witnessed many expansions and renovations. The stadium is owned and operated by the University of Georgia. During its life, this stadium hosted many games like the 1980 NCAA Division I-A National Championship, Southeastern Conference (SEC) Championship Game, home football games etc.
Sanford Stadium Seating Plan 2023
The Sanford Stadium Seating Capacity is 92746 and the highest attendance recorded in the stadium was 93246. Sanford Stadium Seating Chart is very convenient for visitors, with the seating plan visitor can locate the seat location for match days. The Sanford Seating plan is divided as follows:
- Lower Level: The lower level of the stadium is the nearest level of the field. This is divided into various sections and labelled with the numbers. Accessible seating areas are also available on this level with facilities.
Lower-level centre sections: 104 to 110, 128 to 134.
Lower-level end sections: 138 to 144, 116 to 122.
Lower-level corner sections of 101 to 103, 111 to 115.
- Upper Level: The Upper level of the stadium also known as the 300 level, is located just above the 300 level. This level provided a good view seating area to the spectators.
300-level centre sections: 305 to 309, 329 to 333.
300-level corner sections: 301 to 304, 310 to 313, 334 to 337, 325 to 328.
300-level end sections: 314 to 324.
- Club Level: This club level provides premium seating space to the visitors. This level also provides luxurious amenities and an amazing view from the seats.
- 600 Level: This level is the highest level of the stadium which provides the full stadium view from the seats. At this level, visitors can enjoy a full stadium roar and cheering. This level has the cheapest and most affordable ticket prices.
600-level centre sections: 601 to 611.
Sanford Stadium Information
|Location||Sanford Dr and Field St, Athens, Georgia 30602|
|Owner||University of Georgia|
|Operator||University of Georgia|
|Tenants||Georgia Bulldogs (NCAA)|
|Surface||Tifton 419 Bermuda Grass|
Sanford Stadium Ticket Price 2023
The Ticket prices of Sanford stadium are not fixed, as per the demand of the game and match ticket prices are variable. We are providing the tentative Season ticket price of Sanford Stadium.
|SANFORD STADIUM TICKET PRICE 2023|
|Seating Area||Season Ticket Prices|
|South and North Club||$750|
|East Upper Club||$450|
|East Lower Club||$300|
|Section 129-133, 106-108||$475|
|Section 102-105, 134-137,125-128, 328-334,304-307||$375|
Sanford Stadium Ticket Booking
Ticket booking of Sandford Stadium can be done online and offline. The easiest way of ticket booking is online, visitors can book online tickets for Sandford Stadium through the stadium’s official website and ticketing Websites. The other way is offline ticket booking where visitors have to visit in person to buy the ticket at the stadium ticket office and ticketing outlets. To avoid the last-time rush visitors are suggested book Sandford Stadium tickets on time. Sometimes in high demand tickets sold out quickly and last time tickets are generally very costly.
Sanford Stadium Parking Map
Sanford Stadium Parking Options are given here :
- Campus Parking: The Sanford Stadium is located on the Campus of the University of Georgia and around the stadium and campus many parking lots and decks are available for parking. The parking is available based on a first come and first serve basis where visitors must pay the parking fee in advance. To save parking space it is suggested that reach early to avoid last time rush and parking tension.
- Other Parking Areas: Within walking distance, there are many parking options available near the stadium. Out of the campus there is permitted street parking, garages, a parking lot and a lot of organizations that provide parking on game day. Typically, they charge a little higher for the parking.