Stade Océane is a modern football stadium located in Le Havre, France. The stadium is primarily used as the home ground for Le Havre Athletic Club (HAC), which competes in Ligue 2, the second-tier football league in France. Stade Océane was opened in 2012 and has a seating capacity of 25,181 spectators. The stadium was designed by the French architect Marc Mimram and features a unique and modern design. The stadium’s roof is made of a translucent material that allows natural light to enter the stadium and creates a bright and airy atmosphere.
In addition to football matches, Stade Océane has also hosted various other sporting events and concerts. The stadium has modern facilities, including VIP lounges, restaurants, and conference rooms, making it a popular venue for corporate events and conferences. Overall, Stade Océane is a state-of-the-art stadium that provides a great viewing experience for spectators and a world-class facility for athletes and performers.
Stade Océane History
Stade Océane was built in 2012 as a replacement for the old Stade Jules Deschaseaux, which had been the home of Le Havre Athletic Club (HAC) since 1932. The construction of the new stadium was a joint project between the City of Le Havre and the HAC football club, with an estimated cost of €100 million. The construction of the stadium began in 2008, and it was officially opened on July 12, 2012, with a friendly match between HAC and the French club Paris Saint-Germain. The stadium’s inaugural season saw HAC playing its first official match on August 10, 2012, against Clermont Foot.
Since its opening, Stade Océane has hosted several high-profile football matches, including the 2015 Women’s World Cup and the 2019 Women’s World Cup, which saw the United States win their fourth World Cup title. Apart from football matches, the stadium has also hosted various other events, including music concerts, corporate events, and cultural festivals. In 2017, Stade Océane was awarded the “Green Standard” certification for its environmentally friendly design and construction.
Overall, Stade Océane has played an important role in the history of Le Havre and has become a symbol of the city’s modernity and vitality.
Stade Océane Seating Plan 2023
Stade Océane has a total seating capacity of 25,181, and its seating plan is divided into four main sections:
- Tribune Honneur: The Tribune Honneur is the main stand of the stadium and is located along the west side of the field. It has a total of 10,500 seats and includes VIP areas, press boxes, and player facilities.
- Tribune Pesage: The Tribune Pesage is located along the east side of the field and has a total of 5,000 seats. It is also known as the “away fans stand” and is reserved for visiting fans during football matches.
- Tribune Nord: The Tribune Nord is located behind one of the goals and has a total of 4,280 seats. It is mainly occupied by HAC supporters during home matches.
- Tribune Sud: The Tribune Sud is located behind the opposite goal and has a total of 5,401 seats. It is also mainly occupied by HAC supporters during home matches.
The stadium’s seating plan is designed to provide a great viewing experience for spectators, with all seats offering good sightlines of the field. The Tribune Honneur offers the best views and facilities, while the Tribune Pesage provides a lively and energetic atmosphere for away fans.
Stade Océane Seating Capacity
The seating capacity of Stade Océane is 25,181 spectators. The stadium is primarily used as the home ground for Le Havre Athletic Club (HAC), which competes in Ligue 2, the second-tier football league in France.
Stade Océane is a modern football stadium that was opened in 2012. It features a unique and modern design, with a translucent roof that allows natural light to enter the stadium and creates a bright and airy atmosphere.
In addition to football matches, Stade Océane has also hosted various other sporting events and concerts. The stadium has modern facilities, including VIP lounges, restaurants, and conference rooms, making it a popular venue for corporate events and conferences.
Overall, Stade Océane is a state-of-the-art stadium that provides a great viewing experience for spectators and a world-class facility for athletes and performers.
How to Book Tickets for Stade Océane
There are several ways to book tickets for matches or events at Stade Océane:
- Online: You can visit the official website of Le Havre Athletic Club (HAC) or ticketing partners to purchase tickets online. Simply select the match or event you wish to attend, choose your seats, and make payment using a credit or debit card.
- Phone: You can also book tickets over the phone by calling the HAC ticket office. The phone number for the ticket office is usually listed on the HAC website or on the official website of the event you wish to attend.
- Box Office: If you are in the vicinity of the stadium, you can purchase tickets directly from the box office. The box office is usually located at the stadium’s main entrance, and you can pay using cash or a card.
It is important to note that ticket availability may be limited for high-demand matches or events, so it is advisable to book tickets well in advance to avoid disappointment. Additionally, ticket prices may vary depending on the match or event and the seating section you choose.
Stade Océane Tickets Price
The price of tickets for matches or events at Stade Océane may vary depending on several factors, including the match or event, the seating section you choose, and the ticketing partner you book with. Here are some general price ranges for tickets at the stadium:
- Ligue 2 Matches: Ticket prices for Ligue 2 matches at Stade Océane typically range from €10 to €30, depending on the seating section. The Tribune Pesage, which is the away fans’ stand, is usually the cheapest, while the Tribune Honneur is the most expensive.
- Women’s Football Matches: Ticket prices for women’s football matches at Stade Océane can vary depending on the event and the seating section you choose. For example, tickets for the 2019 Women’s World Cup quarter-final match at the stadium ranged from €12 to €40.
- Concerts and Other Events: Ticket prices for concerts and other events at Stade Océane may vary depending on the artist or performer, the type of event, and the seating section. Prices can range from €20 to €100 or more, depending on the popularity of the event.
It is important to note that ticket prices may be subject to change and availability may be limited for high-demand matches or events, so it is advisable to book tickets well in advance to secure your preferred seating section and avoid disappointment.
Stade Oceane Parking Map
Stade Océane has a large parking lot with a capacity of approximately 1,200 vehicles. The parking lot is located adjacent to the stadium and is easily accessible for spectators arriving by car. Parking at Stade Océane is generally free for match and event attendees, although availability may be limited during high-demand matches or events. It is advisable to arrive early to ensure you find a space in the parking lot.
In addition to the stadium parking lot, there are several other parking options available in the vicinity of Stade Océane. There are several public parking garages and lots located within a short walking distance of the stadium, and street parking may also be available in the surrounding area. It is important to note that parking regulations may vary depending on the location and time of day, so be sure to check for any parking restrictions or requirements before leaving your vehicle. Additionally, it is always a good idea to secure your vehicle and ensure that all valuables are removed or stored out of sight to prevent theft or damage.
How to Reach Stade Océane
Stade Océane is located in the city of Le Havre, in the Normandy region of France. Here are some of the ways you can reach the stadium:
- By Car: If you are driving to Stade Océane, the stadium is easily accessible via the A29 motorway. There is a large parking lot located adjacent to the stadium, which is free for match and event attendees.
- By Public Transport: Stade Océane is well-connected by public transport, with several bus lines serving the stadium. You can check the schedules and routes on the website of the local transport company, LiA. There is also a tram line that runs from the city center to the stadium, with a stop located near the main entrance.
- By Train: Le Havre has a main railway station with connections to Paris and other major cities in France. From the station, you can take a bus or tram to reach Stade Océane.
- By Plane: The nearest airport to Stade Océane is Le Havre-Octeville Airport, which offers flights to several domestic and international destinations. From the airport, you can take a taxi or public transport to reach the stadium.
It is important to check the schedules and routes of your preferred mode of transport before traveling to Stade Océane, especially if you are attending a high-demand match or event. Additionally, it is advisable to arrive early to allow for any unforeseen delays or traffic congestion.