Stadio Artemio Franchi is located in Florence, Italy. This stadium is the football stadium and the home of ACF Fiorentina and partially of Italy’s national football team. Stadio Artemio Franchi also uses for rugby and concerts. At the start of this stadium, it was known as Stadio Giovanni Berta and famous and known among the fans as Comunale. In this article, we are sharing the Stadio Artemio Franchi seating chart, parking map, ticket price, and ticket booking.
Stadio Artemio Franchi started to build in 1930 and opened the gate for the public on 13th September 1931. This stadium was designed by the Pier Luigi Nervi and owned by the Municipality of Florence. This stadium underwent through renovations to match the latest facilities in 1990 and 2013. 1991 this stadium was renamed “Stadio Artemio Franchi” to honor Artemio Franchi, who was the Italian football administrator and former president of both the Italian Football Federation (FIGC) and Union of European Football Associations (UEFA). Over the journey and as per the history, this stadium witnessed many games and hosted Serie A matches, Italian national team matches, FIFA World Cups in 1934 & 1990, UEFA European Championships, Coppa Italia matches, international rugby union matches, athletics competitions, etc. Apart from the game this stadium meanwhile also hosted various concerts and tours like Wrecking Ball World Tour, Who’s That Girl World Tour, MDNA Tour, The Rising Tour, etc.
Stadio Artemio Franchi Seating Plan 2024
Stadio Artemio Franchi seating capacity is 43147 and the highest attendance recorded is 58271 in 1974. The Stadio Artemio Franchi seating chart 2024 is very useful for visitors and fans to understand the seating location. Details Stadio Comunale seating map described below :
- Tibuna Maratona: This stand is the main stand of the Stadio Artemio Franchi and is located on the west side of the stadium. This stand is equipped with VIP boxes and premium seating facilities; among the fans, this stand is famous as Marathon Stand. Tibuna Maratona’s seating capacity is approx. 10023 seats.
Section: MAL 01, MAA, MAB, MAC, MAD, MAE, MAF, MAL 02, PMDA1, PM 1, PMC2, PM2, PMC3, PM2, PMC4, PM4, PMC5, PM5, PM6, and PMDA2.
- Tribuna Coperta (Covered Stand): This stand is located on the east of the stadium. This stand is also considered the main stand in the stadium. This stand provides a good view to the spectators. This stand also has VIP boxes and a premium seating area. Tribuna Coperta’s seating capacity is around 9033 seats.
Sections: PT1, PT2, PT3, PT4, PT5, PT6, PT7, PT8, PT9, TEA, TLA, PLA, TOA, TVA, TA, TVB, TOB, PLB, TLB, and TEB.
- Curva Fiesole: This stand is located behind the goals which is located on the north side of the stadium. This stand is very famous among Fiorentina supporters in which fans cheer their team with a passionate and lively atmosphere. Curva Fiesole’s seating capacity is approx. 11642 seats.
Sections : N01, N02, N03, N04, N05, N06, N07, N08, N09, N10, N11, N12 and N13.
- Curva Ferrovia: This stand is located behind the goal and on the south side of the stadium. This stand also has a standing area. Curva Ferrovia’s seating capacity is around 8489 seats.
Sections : S01, S02, S03, S04, S05, S06, S07, S08, S09 and S10.
- Ospiti: This section is used by away fans and visiting supporters and it is located on one of the corners of the stadium. In this section away fans can bring their banners and colors to support their team. For the seating area in Ospiti visitors must buy the tickets. Ospiti’s seating capacity is around 2867 seats.
Sections : OS1, OS2 and OS3.
Stadio Artemio Franchi Information
|Viale Manfredo Fanti, 4, 50137 Firenze FI, Italy
|Municipality of Florence
Stadio Artemio Franchi Ticket Price 2024
Stadio Artemio Franchi tickets prices 2024 are not fixed, or we can say that every game and event has different prices. The ticket deciding factors like the importance of the game, playing teams, match demand and seat location are the factors that finalize the Stadio Comunale ticket prices. The updated tickets price are available on the playing team and the stadium’s official website. Visitors are suggested that check the latest Artemio Franchi stadium ticket price from the official website to the prevention of any fraud.
The general ticket prices of Artemio Franchi stadium for league matches start around €20 to €50 and for the premium seating at Tribuna Coperta or VIP section seating cost starts at €80 or more as per the seating location.
Stadio Artemio Franchi Ticket Booking 2024
Ticket booking of Artemio Franchi stadium 2024 is a very simple process, visitors can book the ticket in the following simple steps :
- Visit the official website, and go to the ticket section
- Then choose the game or event and date of booking
- Choose the seating category and number of tickets with the help seating chart of Stadio Artemio Franchi
- Fill in the necessary information for tickets i.e., name, mobile number, and email id.
- Review the summary of tickets and proceed with the payment
- After the confirmed payment, the ticket will be sent to the registered mail id and number
The other way is offline tickets can be purchased through the stadium ticket office. Offline ticketing is the time taking procedure and it is suggested that book the ticket online to save time.
Stadio Artemio Franchi Ticket Parking Map
On match day parking gets full quickly and stadium has the limited parking space. The parking at Artemio Franchi stadium is available based on a first come and first serve basis, it is suggested that reach the stadium early to avoid the last-time rush.
Nearby Parking options are also available on the street and private parking lots. For street parking follow the parking regulation and restrictions. Before reaching any parking space on match day it is advisable to confirm the parking availability through the call.