Stadio Diego Armando Maradona is the football stadium located in the western Fuorigrotta suburb of Naples, Campania, Italy. This stadium was also known as Stadio San Paolo and is considered the fourth football largest stadium in Italy. This stadium is the home of S.S.C. Napoli. The Stadio San Paolo was officially renamed in honor of Diego Maradona after his passing on November 2020 known as “Stadio Diego Armando Maradona”. In this article, we are sharing Stadio Diego Armando Maradona’s seating plan, parking map, ticket price, and ticket booking.
The Stadio San Paolo was constructed between 1948 to 1959 and opened its gate to the public on 6th December 1959. Over the period this stadium has renovated in 1989-1990 and in 2019 to match the latest facilities. This stadium was designed by Carlo Cocchia, Luigi Corradi and owned by the Comune di Napoli. The Stadio Diego Armando Maradona hosted many football matches like matches of the 1990 FIFA World Cup, the Euro 2008 qualifier, the 2019 Summer Universiade, Serie A Matches, UEFA Champions League Matches, Italy National Team Matches, Italian Cup (Coppa Italia) Matches etc.
Stadio Diego Armando Maradona Seating Plan 2023
Stadio Diego Armando Maradona seating capacity is 54726 and the highest attendance recorded was 90736 in 1974. Stadio Diego Armando Maradona seating chart is very helpful for visitors and with the help of a seating map, visitors can locate the seat. The Stadio San Paolo seating Chart is divided as follows :
- Tribuna Posillipo: The Tribuna Posillipo is located on the west side of the stadium and is considered the main stand. This field view is very warm and nice from this stand and this stand is equipped with a VIP seating area, suites, and luxurious facilities as well.
- Curva A: This stand is located behind the goal, and this stand dedicated stand for the home supporters. In this stand visitors to enhance the playing team’s energy and dedication play by energetic cheers and support.
- Curva B: The Curva B is located opposite the side of the goals and is used by the home team supporter.
- Distnti: The Distnti sections are located on the sides of the stadium and provide the seating of regular fans of Napoli supporters.
- Settori: This section is the remaining section that is divided throughout the stadium into sectors and settores.
Stadio Diego Armando Maradona Information
|Location||Piazzale Vincenzo Tecchio, 80125 Napoli, Italy, Naples|
|Owner||Comune di Napoli|
Stadio Diego Armando Maradona Ticket price 2023
Stadio Diego Armando Maradona ticket prices are in high demand by visitors always. This Stadio San Paolo tickets prices are not fixed, and every championship and league has different prices for the games. The updated ticket prices can be checked through the teams and the stadium’s official website.
Stadio Diego Armando Maradona Ticket Booking 2023
Stadio Diego Armando Maradona ticket booking can be possible online and offline. Visitors can visit in person visit at the stadium ticket office to buy the tickets; it is time taking procedure a have face long queues for demanding games. On the other side online ticket booking of Diego Armando Maradona stadium is the very easiest, time-saving, and hassle-free procedure. Online ticket booking can be done at the team and stadium’s official website, as well as visitors, can also book tickets from authorized websites.
Stadio Diego Armando Maradona Parking Map
Gameday parking is not easy to find, many visitors face parking issues. It is suggested that reaching the stadium is hassle-free. Here are some parking options for Stadio Diego Armando Maradona are given :
- Stadio Diego Armando Maradona Parking: This stadium has various parking lots and on gameday, these parking gets full fastly. These parking lots are located nearby the stadium and are easily accessible by visitors. Parking charges are dependent on the event and games.
- Within walking distance, many private parking lots and garages are also available for visitors. It is suggested that before reach at any parking lot, check the availability of the parking through calls.