Stadium MK is a relatively new stadium, having opened in 2007. It was built to replace the National Hockey Stadium as the home ground of the MK Dons football club. The construction of the stadium was part of a larger development plan for the area, which included the creation of a new town center and the expansion of local transportation infrastructure. The stadium was designed by the firm HOK Sport (now known as Populous), who also designed a number of other notable sports facilities around the world, including Wembley Stadium in London and Yankee Stadium in New York City.
The stadium was built at a cost of around £50 million and has a seating capacity of approximately 30,500. It features four stands, each named after a different compass point: the North Stand, the East Stand, the West Stand, and the South Stand.
Since opening, Stadium MK has hosted a number of high-profile events, including several matches of the 2015 Rugby World Cup and the 2013 Rugby League World Cup. It has also hosted concerts by a variety of well-known artists, including Elton John, Bon Jovi, and Little Mix.
Stadium MK Seating Plan and Chart 2023
The Stadium MK seating chart may vary depending on the specific event or match being held, as different seating arrangements may be used for different events. The seating capacity of Stadium MK is approximately 30,500 for football matches, although this can vary depending on the specific event or match being held. However, here is a general overview of the seating chart for football matches at Stadium MK:
- The North Stand: This stand is the largest at the stadium and is typically reserved for home fans. It includes three tiers of seating and offers excellent views of the pitch. North Stand is the stand behind the goal at the north end of the stadium.
- The East Stand: This stand runs along one side of the pitch and includes both seating and standing areas. It is typically used by away fans and offers good views of the pitch. The East Stand is the family stand and is where the away fans are typically located.
- The South Stand: This stand is located behind one of the goals and includes both seating and standing areas. It is typically reserved for home fans and offers good views of the pitch.
- The West Stand: This stand is located behind the other goal and includes both seating and standing areas. It includes the stadium’s executive boxes and hospitality suites, as well as a number of bars and restaurants. The West Stand is the main stand and is where the dugouts are located.
It’s important to note that the seating chart may vary for non-football events held at the stadium, so it’s recommended to check with the event organizers for specific details on seating arrangements.
Stadium MK Ticket Price List
The ticket prices for events at Stadium MK may vary depending on the specific event and the seating location you choose. Here is some general information about ticket prices for football matches at the stadium:
For home football matches, ticket prices typically range from £22 to £28 for adults, depending on the seating location. Concession prices for seniors and under-18s may be available at a reduced price, typically ranging from £17 to £24.
For away football matches, ticket prices may vary depending on the pricing set by the home team. However, typically, away fans are seated in the East Stand at Stadium MK, and ticket prices for away fans are usually set at the same price as the standard home ticket price. It’s important to note that ticket prices may vary depending on the specific event or match being held at Stadium MK, so it’s recommended to check with the event organizers or the official website for up-to-date information on ticket prices.
Additionally, ticket prices for non-football events at the stadium may vary, so it’s recommended to check with the event organizers for specific details on ticket prices for those events.
Stadium MK Ticket Booking Procedure
To book tickets for an MK Dons home game at Stadium MK, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the official MK Dons website or ticketing platform.
- Find the match you want to attend and click on “Buy Tickets” or a similar button.
- Select the type and quantity of tickets you want, and choose the section of the stadium where you want to sit.
- Create an account if you don’t already have one, or log in to your existing account.
- Provide your personal and payment information, and review your order details.
- Confirm your purchase and wait for your tickets to be sent to you via email or post.
Alternatively, you can also buy tickets by phone or in person at the Box Office at Stadium MK. It’s always best to check the official website for specific instructions and any updates on the ticketing process.
Parking at Stadium MK, Buckinghamshire
Stadium MK is a football stadium located in Milton Keynes, England. The stadium has its own parking facilities, with several car parks available for visitors.
- Car Park A: This is the closest car park to the stadium and is reserved for disabled parking and VIPs.
- Car Park B: This is the main public car park and is located next to the stadium. It has a capacity of over 1,400 cars. Car Park B is for VIP guests and Club officials.
- Car Park C: This car park is located to the north of the stadium and has a capacity of over 400 cars. Car parks C and D are available for general use.
- Car Park D: This car park is located to the south of the stadium and has a capacity of over 400 cars.
The cost of parking at Stadium MK varies depending on the event and the car park. On match days, the cost of parking in Car Park C is typical £7 per car, while Car Park D costs £5 per car. It’s worth noting that parking can be limited on match days, so it’s recommended to arrive early if possible.
If you’re attending a non-match day event at Stadium MK, such as a concert or conference, the parking costs may vary. You should check with the event organizers for details on parking arrangements and costs. Alternatively, if you’re traveling to Stadium MK by public transport, there are regular bus services from Milton Keynes Central railway station and the city center.
The parking charges vary depending on the event and the car park you choose to park in. It’s advisable to check the stadium website or the event website for details on parking charges and availability. You can pre-book your parking space online through the stadium’s website or pay for parking on the day. There are also alternative parking options available nearby, including park-and-ride facilities and off-site parking lots, which may offer cheaper rates.
How to Reach Stadium MK, Buckinghamshire
Stadium MK is located in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England. Here are some ways to reach the stadium:
- By car: Stadium MK is easily accessible by car, with the stadium located near the intersection of the M1 and A5 motorways. There are ample parking facilities at the stadium.
- By train: The nearest train station to Stadium MK is Fenny Stratford, which is a 25-minute walk from the stadium. Alternatively, you can take a train to Milton Keynes Central station, which is about 3 miles from the stadium, and then take a taxi or bus to the stadium.
- By bus: There are several bus routes that serve Stadium MK, including the Arriva 1, 5, and 6 buses. These routes connect the stadium with Milton Keynes Central station, Bletchley, and other parts of the city.
- By taxi: Taxis are readily available in Milton Keynes, and many taxi companies offer a flat-rate fare for journeys to and from Stadium MK.
Stadium MK Facilities
Stadium MK has a wide range of facilities to cater to visitors’ needs, including:
- Food and Drink: There are several food and drink options available throughout the stadium, including bars, restaurants, and kiosks selling hot and cold food and drinks.
- Hospitality: Stadium MK offers a range of hospitality packages for corporate events, private parties, and match days, including executive boxes, lounges, and suites.
- Merchandise: There are several merchandise shops located around the stadium where fans can purchase official merchandise, including team jerseys, scarves, hats, and other souvenirs.
- Conference and Events: Stadium MK has a range of conference and event spaces available for hire, including meeting rooms, conference rooms, and exhibition spaces.
- Disabled Access: The stadium has accessible seating and facilities for disabled visitors, including accessible parking, wheelchair ramps, and disabled toilets.
- Technology: The stadium is equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi, big screens, and state-of-the-art sound systems, enhancing visitors’ experiences.
- Training Facilities: The stadium also has an indoor training center and outdoor training pitches that are used by the team for training and development.
Stadium MK provides a comfortable and enjoyable experience for visitors, whether it be for sports events, conferences, or other events.