Frank Howard Field at Clemson Memorial Stadium is a football stadium located in Clemson, South Carolina, United States. The stadium is also famous as “Death Valley”.This stadium started to build on 6th October 1941 and opened the gate for the public on 19th September 1942. This stadium is the home stadium of the Clemson Tigers (NCAA). This stadium is the memorial for 493 Clemson service personnel killed while on military duty was dedicated outside Gate 1. This stadium is the largest stadium in the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC). In this article, we are providing the details of the Clemson Memorial stadium seating chart, parking map, ticket prices, and booking.
The Construction cost of Clemson Memorial Stadium was $125,000 and this stadium was designed by Carl Lee and Professor H.E. Glenn. The Memorial Stadium Clemson has been operated by Clemson University. This stadium hosted my college football games, rivalry games, Bow games, National Championship Games, conference games, etc. Apart from Clemson Memorial Stadium also hosted concerts and tours such as Steel Wheels/Urban Jungle Tour, The Division Bell Tour, and many events for reputed signers.
Clemson Memorial Stadium Seating Plan 2023
The Memorial Stadium Clemson seating capacity is 82500 and the highest attendance recorded in the stadium was 86092. The seating chart of Clemson Memorial Stadium is parted as below:
- West Zone: The West Zone of the stadium is located on the west side which has premium seating including luxurious suites, lounge boxes, and club seating area.
- North Zone: The North Zone of the stadium is located on the North side of the stadium. This zone also has some premium areas like club seating and most of the area is a general seating area.
- East Upper Deck: The upper deck of the east side of the stadium has a unique view with an additional seating area.
- South Zone: The South Zone of the stadium has a student section seating area and student roaring and cheering increase the player’s passion for playing the good.
- Lower Bowl: The Lower Bowl area covers the playing field and gives a unique and different experience to the fan. This area has a general seating area.
- Upper Deck: This area is just located on the lower bowl of the stadium, and it has the general seating area.
Clemson Memorial Stadium Information
|Opened||19th September 1942|
|Location||Avenue of Champions, Clemson, South Carolina|
|Tenants||Clemson Tigers (NCAA)|
|Surface||Tifway 419 Bermuda Grass|
Clemson Memorial Stadium Ticket Prices 2023
The Memorial Stadium Clemson tickets prices are depending on the demand of the game, every season game single-game tickets and premium seating has different prices. The exact ticket prices of Clemson Memorial Stadium are available on the stadium’s official website. Many third-party sites are running for Clemson stadium ticket prices, but it is always suggested cross check the ticket prices from the stadium website to prevent any fraud and fake sites. The general ticket prices for single games tickets start from around $40 to $150 or more as per the seating selection.
Memorial Stadium Ticket Booking Clemson 2023
Ticket booking of Clemson Memorial Stadium is possible in two ways i.e., online, and offline. Among the fans, this stadium is very famous and Clemson Memorial stadium ticket booking is easy to get in any way. Online ticket booking for Memorial Stadium Clemson is available on the stadium’s official website, visitors also can buy the tickets on other authorized online platforms. Offline tickets to Clemson Stadium can be got through ticketing outlets and the stadium box office.
Memorial Stadium Parking Map Clemson
Parking is always an issue for the visitors, on match day many visitors come stadium by self-vehicle and stadium parking is always in high demand by the visitors. Here are some options for parking:
- University Campus Parking: Clemson University provides various parking lots for visitors and fans. With the help of a map, visitors can identify the parking lot’s location. The parking is available at these lots on a first come and first served basis, to avoid the last-time rush to reach the stadium on time. The reserved parking lots are available for the permit & pass holder only.
- Nearby Parking: Within walking distance, many parking garages and other establishment provides parking on match and event days. They charge some additional parking fees on parking. Before reaching the stadium check online at least 2 to 3 parking options to avoid the last time tension. Some parking spaces are available for long distances, visitor can take a shuttle service to reach the stadium.