The Forsyth Barr Stadium is a very famous stadium, which is located in Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand, this stadium is a multipurpose stadium that organizes various games & concerts and it is a fully covered stadium. This stadium is also known as Dunedin Stadium and Awatea Street Stadium. This stadium is mainly famous for two games rugby and football. Forsyth Barr Stadium currently has three tenants Otago, Highlanders, and Southern United FC. In this article, we are sharing the Forsyth Barr Stadium seating plan, parking map, ticket price, and ticket booking.
This stadium started to build in May 2009 and opened for the public on 5th August 2011. Forsyth Barr Stadium construction cost was NZ$198.3 million. This stadium is beautifully designed by the Jasmax and Populous. This stadium is designed to play various games like rugby union, football, basketball, netball, rugby league, etc. Forsyth Barr Stadium is owned by Dunedin City Council and operated by Dunedin Venues Management Ltd.
Otago Stadium hosted many championships, games, and concerts such as the 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup, the 2011 Rugby World Cup, Mitre 10 Cup, pre-season football matches, the New Zealand rugby league, National Rugby League, etc. Apart from the games many musical and other events are also presented by The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Neil Diamond, Kendrick Lamar, Fleetwood Mac, etc. Otago Stadium will also host matches of the 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup.
Forsyth Barr Stadium Seating Plan Otago2023
Forsyth Barr Stadium seating capacity is 30748 for the rugby and football games, 36000 for concerts, and 15000 for the Rodeo. Otago Stadium seating chart is very easy to understand for the fans, with the help of the seating map of Forsyth Barr Stadium visitors can easily locate the seating location and understand the seating view as well. The Detailed Otago Stadium plan is divided into 04 stands:
- North Stand: This stand is the long side stand and has and has general and reserved seating space. The North Stand covers seat number 01 to 271. The North stand parted as below:
North Lower Level: The North Lower is the nearest section of the field and consists of sections 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, and 109 and covered 8 rows from A to H.
North Upper Level: The North upper level is located above the North lower level and consists of sections 201,202,203,204, 205,206, 207, 208, and 209, covering 25 rows from A to AA.
- Speight’s Stand: This is also known as the South Stand and it is the longs ide. This stand covers seat numbers from 01 to 268. The Speight’s stand parted into 03 levels:
Speight’s Lower Level: This level is further divided into two parts and covers the 40 rows from A to AR.
The lower Level 1 section covers 303A, 305, 307 & 309.
Lower Level 2 sections cover 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308 & 309
Speight’s Middle Level: This is level 3 of the Speight’s stand which consists of the Suites and media seating space with premium facilities and amenities.
Speight’s Upper Level: This level is considered the 4th level and is the highest level of the stadium. This level covers sections 401, 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408, 409, 410, and 7 rows covered from A to G.
- Mitre 10 Mega Stand: This stand is also known as the West Stand, and it is the short side stand of the stadium. This stand is the main stand of the stadium. In this section corporate boxes, premium seating lounges, etc available for the fans.
This stand covers sections 501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, and seat numbers consist of 01 to 168 with 38 rows from A to PP.
- Forsyth Barr Stand: The Forsyth Barr Stand is the east side stand of the stadium it is the short side stand and known as the East stand. This stand offers general and reserved mixed seating space to visitors.
This stand covers sections 601, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, and seat numbers consist of 01 to 168 with 38 rows from A to PP.
Forsyth Barr Stadium Ticket Information
|Capacity||30748 for Rugby and Football,
15000 for Rodeo,
36000 for Concerts
|Location||Anzac Avenue, Logan Park, Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand|
|Owner||Dunedin City Council|
|Operator||Dunedin Venues Management Ltd|
Southern United FC
Forsyth Barr Stadium Ticket Price 2023
Forsyth Barr Stadium Ticket Price is variable as per the games and events or we can say that ticket prices of Otago Stadium are not fixed. For every game, championship, event, and concert prices are dependent on the importance of the game and team, seat location, and demand. The 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup is going to start soon, and 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup ticket prices are in high demand by the fans.
Visitors can check the stadium’s official website for the updated Forsyth Barr Stadium tickets price and schedule of games. On the official website, all details of tickets of Otago Stadium are available by sporting event and concert wise.
Forsyth Barr Stadium Ticket Booking 2023
Otago Stadium ticket booking is available online and offline mode. Visitors can visit in person at the stadium box office and ticketing outlets for Forsyth Barr Stadium offline ticket booking. The other way and trending way of is online ticket booking Forsyth Barr Stadium.
Online Otago stadium ticket booking is available on the stadium website and authorized third-party sites. The 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup ticket booking also can be checked on the stadium’s official website. Games, Championships, and concert tickets are all provided on the website.
Forsyth Barr Stadium Parking Map
On match day parking is very in high demand, visitors should reach the stadium on time to avoid the last-time rush. The Otago stadium parking map is very helpful for the visitor. Here are some parking options Forsyth Barr Stadiums given:
- Stadium Parking: The Forsyth Barr Stadium has various parking areas, and the stadium parking capacity is around 1100 vehicles. The parking availability depends on a first come and first serve basis.
- Public Parking: There are several parking lots and garages available near the stadium at short and long walking distances.
- Street Parking: Near the stadium some street parking options are also available and visitors should follow the parking restrictions before parking.