FMG Waikato Stadium is the famous stadium in Hamilton, New Zealand. This stadium is used for gaming and other events. The FMG Waikato Stadium was also known as Rugby Park. In October 2015 this stadium become the FMG Waikato Stadium after the naming rights agreement. This stadium mainly uses for rugby cricket and football matches. FMG Waikato is the home of various teams Waikato Rugby Union, New Zealand 7s, and Chiefs. In this article, we are providing the details of the FMG Waikato Stadium seating plan, parking map, ticket prices, and ticket booking procedure.
The new FMG Waikato stadium is started to build in 2000 and opened to the public in 2002. This stadium was rebuilt and modernized on the site of Rugby Park and the city’s premier cricket venue. The FMG Waikato stadium is owned by the Hamilton City Council. This stadium hosted many historical games as a Rugby Park and in the new era of Waikato stadium hosted various games such as the 2008 FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup, Kingz, and Wellington Phoenix football, the 2012 Super Rugby Final, Rugby World Cup 2011, 2017 Rugby League World Cup Group B Men’s and Women’s International rugby, Super Rugby, Mitre 10 Cup, etc. Apart from the sporting events this stadium also organized tours and other events WIPSEC Cultural Concert, Regional/National Marching Championship, etc. This stadium also going to host matches of the 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup.
FMG Waikato Stadium Seating Plan 2023
FMG Stadium Waikato seating capacity is 25800 spectators. The seating chart of Waikato stadium is parted as below :
- Brian Perry Stand: Waikato Stadium’s main stand is the Brian Perry Stand, which is located on the west side of the stadium. Being a main stand, this stand to provide premium seating, media space, and corporate boxes to the visitors. This stand main grandstand is divided into three levels i.e. lower, middle, and upper. The seating capacity of Brian Perry stands around 10000 spectators.
Lower sections cover from 01 to 11 with rows from A to Z. The lower section consists of seat numbers 1 to 120 and 121 to 245.
The upper section covers from 12 to 22 with rows from A to U. The lower section consists of seat numbers 1 to 239.
- Goal Line Stands: In this stand, most seating areas are uncovered, and seating runs with try lines. This stand is typically divided into two sections Northern Goal Line Stand and Southern Goal Line Stand. The seating capacity of this stand is around 840.
This stand section covers from 43 to 50 and seat numbers cover from 1 to 168.
- WEL Network Stand: This stand is located on the east side of the stadium with a covered seating area. This section also has various seating levels. The seating capacity of the WEL Network stand is around 9000.
Lower sections cover from 23 to 33 with rows from A to Z. The lower section consists of seat numbers 1 to 244.
Upper section covers from 34 to 44 with the rows from A to R. The lower section consists of seat numbers 1 to 202.
- Green Zone Embankment: The Roko stand provides uncovered seating. This stand provides a relaxed seating area where fans and visitors bring their blankets and portable chairs to watch the game. This stand provide a bird eye view of the entire stadium. This area stand is grass surface and available for general seating. The standing capacity of the green zone is around 5000.
FMG Waikato Stadium Information
|Location||128 Seddon Road, Frankton, Hamilton 3204, New Zealand|
|Owner||Hamilton City Council|
|Tenants||Waikato Rugby Union, Chiefs, New Zealand 7s|
FMG Waikato Stadium Ticket Price 2023
Tickets price at Waikato Stadium are not fixed, these prices are dependent on the game and events. Apart from this, the ticket deciding factors are playing team, demand of the game, and seating location. Ticket prices for the 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup are nowadays in high demand by the fans. Visitors can check the updated ticket price on the stadium’s official website.
FMG Waikato Stadium Ticket Booking 2023
Ticket booking of FMG Stadium Waikato is available online and offline. Waikato Stadium online ticket booking is very easy for visitors. Online procedures are considered easy, time-saving, and hassle-free. Online ticket booking is a minute procedure. Offline tickets can be purchased through in-person visits at the stadium box office and retail outlets. The 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup ticket booking option is also available on the stadium website.
FMG Waikato Stadium Parking Map
The FMG Waikato Stadium parking map is very useful for the visitor, with the help of the Waikato Stadium parking map on match day parking can be easy for visitors. Here are some parking options at FMS Stadium Waikato:
- Stadium Parking: On match day stadium parking gets easily full therefore it is suggested that reach the stadium on time to avoid the last-time rush. Stadium has several parking spaces and these are available based on a first come and first served.
- Nearby parking: Within walking distance, many private parking lots, garages, and street parking as per parking regulations are also available. It is suggested that before reaching any other parking space call for the availability of parking.