The London Stadium is situated at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. This stadium is also known as Olympic Stadium. During the events, people look for a London Stadium seating plan to locate their seats easily. Olympic Stadium London was specially built to host the London 2012 Olympic Games. London stadium is the home of Premier League Football club West Ham United and UK athletics. It is a multipurpose outdoor stadium for many games such as Football, Rugby, Baseball, pool, Cricket, etc.
This stadium opened the gate to the public on 06th May 2012 and it took approximately 03 years to complete. To match the latest facilities stadium was many times renovated for fans’ and players’ convenience. The stadium has been owned by E20 Stadium LLP, a London Legacy Development Corporation body. This stadium has the longest cantilevered roof in all over the world.
It has hosted the 2017 World Para Athletics Championship, the 2017 IAAF World Championship, IAAF Diamond League, the 2015 Rugby World Cup, many matches of baseball, etc. By its design, this stadium is iconic and wonderful.
London Stadium Seating Plan
The London stadium capacity is 62500 people; 60000 seats are set for football games. In Concerts 80000 people capacity including the free flow between the lower tier and playfield. In this stadium seats are reconfigurable in the lower tier that closes the football fans near the pitch. This stadium is modern and the seats are very good with comfortable legroom. The number of people and rush always enhance the taste of events and matches and with the heart-warming cheering.
London Stadium is used for the hosting of football, athletics, rugby, concerts, etc.
We have attached the London stadium seating plan with seat numbers and rows so that spectators can find their seats easily. All the rows and sections are clearly depicted on the seating chart map. It is a big stadium and without a seating layout map, it is tough to locate the booked seats. This stadium layout map is also useful to find the best view seats before booking the stadium tickets.
The London Stadium has been divided into four parts:
- East Stand:
Lower Tier: – Block from 130 to 142
Upper Tier: – Block from 229 to 243
- Sir Trevor Brooking Stand:
Lower Tier: – Block from 117 to 127
Upper Tier: – Block from 216 to 228
- West Stand
Lower Tier: – Block from 102 to 114
Upper-Middle Tier – Block from M01 to M16 ( Club London)
Upper Tier: – Block from 201 to 215
- Bobby Moore Stand
Lower Tier: Block from 145 to 155
Upper Tier: Block from 244 to 256
London Stadium Tickets Price
The London Stadium ticket price depends on match to match and game to game. As is it a multipurpose stadium that is used for various games, matches, tournaments, Leagues & and Cups. London Stadium tickets are always in high demand due to the variety of games and the eye-warming structure of this stadium.
Online and offline tickets for London stadium are available for various matches and events. Visitors and fans can book tickets online at london-stadium.com for easy convenience.
Online ticket booking of London stadium is a good option, visitors can save time and can avoid long queues during ticket booking. Many transactions are cashless at the stadium. Therefore, it is good to book online tickets.
How to Reach London Stadium
Before most of the matches road closure will start prior 3 hrs from the matches. Visitors have to visit this stadium through public transport only. Visitors can reach the stadium through the following options:
- Rail: Stratford stadium is the nearest station to the London Stadium and it takes 15 min walk to Stadium.
- Bus: City Buses run on London roads, and visitors can take the bus to reach at Stadium.
- Plane: The nearest airport is Stratford International Station and it took 20-25 min from the airport to London stadium.
- Car: There is no parking available for the public car only limited parking is available for blue badge holders. The nearest parking at Stratford Westfield at the stadium, and roads near the stadium premises closed prior 3 hrs on event days. Therefore, think carefully about reaching the stadium by car.
- Cycles: Through bicycles and bike stadium is easily accessible. Visitors can take the cycle under the cycle hire scheme.
- Taxi: Black cabs are available near the stadium and visitors can take the cab, but remember the road closure. Maybe visitors have to walk to reach the stadium. Black cabs are also available on the return journeys.
London Stadium Parking Map
Parking is not available near the London stadium during concerts, sporting events, etc. The whole area near the stadium is well-connected to many modes of transport.